Friday, January 14, 2005

The worst radio station of all time!

WBAI of NYC is the worst radio station in the world.

I was listening to it in order to hear Ali and Fadhil get interviewed on their morning show. What I heard made my ears bleed. It's almost like these people don't live on the same planet the rest of us do.

First, they say that just about every Iraqi doesn't want the elections. That the United States doesn't even want elections but that Sistani ordered them! While I do not doubt Sistani's power, I highly doubt that even the most half sane person can say that one man has the power to order the United States to do anything.

Ansar Al Islam is also(so WBAI says)...'a resistance group', even though their terrorist camps were one of the first targets we hit as we entered Northern Iraq. Our SoF and the Peshmerga attacked a very large camp in, I guess, mid-April 2003. I wonder who they were resisting then?

Now I know why the Democratic party are losing touch with the mainstream of America. As long as they continue to identify themselves with such loons they'll continue to lose people.

They also played a song called, 'Monkey man' that they dedicated to the President. Very professional of them.


2 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WBAI is a GREAT station! I used to listen to it in my gov't car when I was in NYC on Recruiting Duty!

The only problem is, that YOU don't agree with what they have to say. Sure, a lot of their stuff is "far-fetched". But then again so is Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity.

The Democratic party is NOT affiliated with WBAI anymore than the Republicans are with the KKK or White Seperatists. There are fringe groups on both sides of the political spectrum, you did know that, didn't you?

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger BryanP said...

Yes, but the post was about the station not Rush Limbaugh or the KKK.

And it isn't that I disagree with them, I disagree with a lot of people. What upsets me is that they need to lie to persuade people. You can have an opinion with out making stuff up...you know that, right?

Not everyone has actually been to Iraq, know Iraqis or use more than one news source to find out what's really going on there. So when stations like this totally misrepresent what is going on, that's dangerous and it's wrong.

And while the Democratic party may not affiliate themselves with this particular radio station, they do affiliate themselves with people who are just as foolish.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home