Thursday, March 17, 2005

Prayers for Tedy.

One of my family's favorite players is going to undergo heart surgery. Tedy Bruschi is one of those guys who always play hard, never quit, play through injuries, he's involved in every play, he's at the top of his game but who never puts himself above the team. While the Patriots may be full of these types of players, the NFL isn't.

I wish him well and I hope everyone joins with me in wishing him well. Whether he can ever play again or not doesn't matter to me really...he has some cute kids I always see him messing around with before and after all his games. They need a dad.

Good luck, Tedy.

2 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger DangerGirl said...

I m with you Bryan. Ive been a Patroits fan for years.

He has my prayers...and well wishes!

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger DangerGirl said...

LOL - it would help if I actually spelled Patriots properly...ROFL!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home