Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Not quite in Iraq yet.

I'm just outside of it though. We're doing a last minute train up before going into Iraq proper.

It's hard to post where I am due to the limited internet connections but I'll do my best till I leave here and enter the country.

My biggest enemy right now is boredom...and a crappy keyboard. Once the training for the day is done there is not much to do but read and sleep. I don't think I'm going to have to sleep for the next week with the amount I've gotten since arriving here.

I hope this post finds everyone safe.

2 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger DangerGirl said...

Enjoy all that sleep now, there may be times where you 'll be wishing you could get more sleep!

Hopefully you all got to see the Presidents State of The Union...my gawd it was inspiring and to see the Mom of a Marine who died in combat being spontaneously hugged by an Iraqi woman who's dad Saddam had tortured and killed was.....well EVERYONE was in tears..the President included! I still tear up thinking about that moment.

Do you know where you will be stationed in Iraq - which base? Hmm maybe the better question is can you share that info..Im sure you know where your headed - LOL!

Be well and Stay Safe!

 
At 4:36 AM, Blogger BryanP said...

I'll be at one of the bases in Baghdad, not sure if I can say exactly which one or what nieghborhood. I'll let you know if I find that I can though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home