Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Haven't left yet...and they need money?

Our flight was pushed back a bit so I get to post atleast one more time.

I'd like to talk about Roy Hallums. As you know a tape was released recently in which the terrorists made him ask Arab governments for support instead of the President because the President, "doesn't care" (Which means to me that atleast they know that they can't use kidnapping and murder to influence our policies).

I really hope we find him well. I also want to offer his family my best wishes, it must be terribly difficult to not know his status.

This is the website his family has about him.

They are selling magnets and asking for donations, to help him financially, medically or legally. To me it kind of feels like she's trying to make money off this horrible situation...but probably not, most likely it's my 'BS' meter going a tad haywire.

Not something my family would do but to each their own, I guess.

The daughter does a bit of complaining about how little information the US government releases to her. I'm sure she understands that releasing some information could hinder any investigation or search that they have going.

Anyway, I wish her the best of luck and I hope we are able to rescue him soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home