Wednesday, January 26, 2005

How many?

From Al-Jazeera.

"We would love American commandos to enter Iran ... because they are chicks. Our eagles will catch them in no time. The Americans are stupid, but not as stupid as that"

Ali Yunusi,
Iranian intelligence minister

How many asses do we have to kick before someone gets the message?

Right now, our casualties amount to roughtly .3% of the troops we have in Iraq. In Afganistan, it is way lower. What makes Iran feel...when most of their country is against their government...that they could do better?

Anyway, lets hope it doesn't come to that. Let's hope, for everyone's sake, that they agree to dismantle their nuclear program. The great thing about Iran is, that they already have a democratically elected government in place...one that is always at odds with the Mullahs(and extremely limited by them). How much effort would it really take to topple them and leave the democratically elected government in place? Probably not much.

I've read their last election was heavily influenced by the Mullahs though, and that many hardliners were elected because the Moderates weren't allowed to run in some areas. But, if the current Iranian President wanted to hold elections again once the Mullah's are gone, he could.

Every Iranian I've met have been wonderful people...actually, I met one that calls herself Persian because she doesn't want to be linked to the HMIC(Head Mullah In Charge). Beauty of a girl too.

Anyway...Do yourself a favor Iran...it's already just a matter of time before the 'Persians' send you packing, so do the right thing for once.

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger DangerGirl said...

Not sure if you're enroute to Iraq yet...but I just dropped by and read what you wrote about my blog and then I see you Blogrolled me.

What a nice surprise...I'm flattered. Thank you!

The feelings are mutual, I love your blog, its on my personal favorites list....and I m looking forward to your posts from Iraq.

Im going to add a Blogroll section as soon as I can figure out HOW to adjust the font type o so it matches my entire blog.Im clueless when it comes to this shizz!I like the way your Favorite Links blogroll looks...I wish I could figure out how to do the same for mine!


Stay safe Bryan, post when you can..and please let your wife know she is in my thoughts too. She seems like an awesome woman and I can only imagine how difficult and challenging this time is for her. Military bloggers have many supporters.. and we support not just the milblogers themselves, but their families as well!
She is not alone! I hope she knows that!


As far as Iran goes...I SOOOO totally agree with you.
The winds of change are blowing quietly through Iran. The gov't is postering until after the election in Iraq but once the Iranians see the Iraqi's stand up to the terrorist..once they see that freedom is more powerful than fear...then I think the voices of the Iranian gov't will become unusually quiet!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home