Friday, April 08, 2005

Blah.

That's how I feel.

My sleep is all messed up. I've been going to bed between 3 and 6 am every day, then I wake up a few hours later to work. THEN, like an idiot I take a nap when things are slow which keeps me awake all night long again....it's a never ending process.

It doesn't help with all the soda I've been drinking lately. I think I'm going to quit drinking it. I've done that before and started drinking diet/defcaffinated stuff.

We've been doing some fun stuff lately, too bad I can't post any of it...hehe.

One good development has been the President being chosen. A Kurd. Which is awesome. A Kurdish guy runs a few internet cafe's on the FOB and outside the wire. He make all internet use free for 24 hours to mark the occassion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home