Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Raids, raids and more raids.

That's what we've been doing for the past week or so. They're actually a lot of fun to do.

I'm in charge of evidence collecting and cataloging. Which is funner than I thought. I also do a lot of searching, sometimes we bring a K-9 team in to sniff around...most of the dog handlers are from South Africa. They're all pretty good guys who know what they're doing.

On thing I've learned working with these K-9 teams is that Iraqis are extremely frightened of dogs. Sort of like most Americans are frightened of snakes or large spiders. It's really wierd to see people so scared of a some cute doggy.

2 Comments:

At 6:39 PM, Blogger DangerGirl said...

Must be something in the air cuz Some of the other milbloggers I chat with have been busier than usual doing raids....raids..and more raids.

Are you serious Bryan..the Iraqi's are AFRAID of dogs??? It seems so strange considering the amount of dogs running wild through Iraq!

Any thoughts?

 
At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stay safe my son, stay safe. . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home